Sword Art Online
Heya :3 It's the SAOMMO team here and we would like it if you guys signed up! The forums are filled with loads of stuff to do so come on in!

Or you'll get PKed inside a safe zone by our admin powers. Derp.

More of a problem than a bug but... .-. 103410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sword Art Online
Heya :3 It's the SAOMMO team here and we would like it if you guys signed up! The forums are filled with loads of stuff to do so come on in!

Or you'll get PKed inside a safe zone by our admin powers. Derp.

More of a problem than a bug but... .-. 103410
Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More of a problem than a bug but... .-.

3 posters

Go down

More of a problem than a bug but... .-. Empty More of a problem than a bug but... .-.

Post by Drakina Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 am

The new attack speed makes it impossible to kill boars, I tried killing one earlier, Had to use my heal crystal, and could only take the boar down to 45 HP before I had to flee because boar was goddamn KILLING me .-.
Drakina
Drakina
The Hellfire Empress

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

More of a problem than a bug but... .-. Empty Re: More of a problem than a bug but... .-.

Post by Tsurugi Kyousuke Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:04 am

Drakina wrote:The new attack speed makes it impossible to kill boars, I tried killing one earlier, Had to use my heal crystal, and could only take the boar down to 45 HP before I had to flee because boar was goddamn KILLING me .-.

And we got to remember, these boars are the equivalent of a slime in any other MMO, which is an extremely weak monster, I understand that because they're the only monsters that they are strong, but I hope they get nerfed eventually.

EDIT : Just tested it, I was able to kill them while staying in the green zone (barely), at lv 1.
Tsurugi Kyousuke
Tsurugi Kyousuke

Male Posts : 23

https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiDutchGaming

Back to top Go down

More of a problem than a bug but... .-. Empty Re: More of a problem than a bug but... .-.

Post by Drakina Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 am

Tsurugi Kyousuke wrote:
And we got to remember, these boars are the equivalent of a slime in any other MMO, which is an extremely weak monster, I understand that because they're the only monsters that they are strong, but I hope they get nerfed eventually.

EDIT : Just tested it, I was able to kill them while staying in the green zone (barely), at lv 1.

Wat .-. Even with a shield I didn't manage to do that, 200 HP rapes my shit hard. and the low attack speed also rapes my shit.
Drakina
Drakina
The Hellfire Empress

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunch Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:25 am

You guys seem to be having troubles
Lunch
Lunch

Male Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum