Sword Art Online
Heya :3 It's the SAOMMO team here and we would like it if you guys signed up! The forums are filled with loads of stuff to do so come on in!

Or you'll get PKed inside a safe zone by our admin powers. Derp.

Your Rp Profile.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Rp Profile.

Post by gamegal0146 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Reply to this your rp profile! this will be a good start to make a basic profile since when the game comes out you might need your profile for allot of things. joining a guild, Applying in an Event, Letting others know what you can do for advertising to your black smith/tailor shop. and allot more reasons. if you reply this with your profile you can see what people think about your soon to be char. bounce
gamegal0146

Female Posts : 194
Location : killing hollows at the leaf village c: why? cuz i can

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amena - Leader of the Midnight Rangers

Post by gamegal0146 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Basic Info:
Full Name: Amena
Guild:Midnight Rangers
Ranked: Leader
Profesions: Scythe user, intermediate blacksmith, Adept with throwing weapons.
Ambition: To Complete the game and free herself.
Personality: kind harted, ambitious, slightly forceful. Slightly twisted from realizing she could die.

Amena's Story:
Amena was a 14 year old student who got SAO for her 14th birthday. the day before the relece. Amena put on her nerve gear like everyone else and started the game. When she was in she was amazed by it and how a virtual reality could exist and soon found herself searching the stalls for a weapon that suited her when he saw a small dagger with some throwing spikes. she used her begging gold to buy the weapons and set out to gain Exp and get stronger when she noticed the time and she had to go to bed soon. she went to logg out and the logout button wasn't there. she paniced then thought about the game just realising theirs bound to be some bugs. Then from nowhere a loud bell rang as Amena was forced teleported to the main area in begging town when the GM appeared from blood falling from the sky telling them that if they died in the game they will die in real life and there stuck inside until they complete it. After this announcement something changed in amena and she realized she would to anything to get back to her family and immediatly went to another stall and bought a scythe. She attached the scythe to her back and set off to begin her journey...
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Rp Profile.

Post by gamegal0146 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Use my small profile as a template and i cant wait to hear all your storys!
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Mon May 13, 2013 6:09 pm

gamegal0146 wrote:Basic Info:
Personality: kind harted, ambitious, slightly forceful. Slightly twisted from realizing she could die.

lol!
Hayabusa

Male Posts : 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Mon May 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Basic Info:
Full Name: Hayabusa
Guild: The Black Falcons
Ranked: Leader
Professions: Katana master... That is all needed
Ambition: To show himself as the most skilled warrior and to gather the other great warriors to him.
Personality: Very competitive, not afraid of death, Obsessed with his sword - Onyx

Hayabusa's Story:
Hayabusa was a 14 year old prodigal sensei. He had trained in martial arts since 4 and fought for his country with his bare hands and his sword. After becoming world-reknowned for his swordsmanship. A man called Kayabe invited him to SAO as an advert and a tester for the game's sword combat mechanics. Hayabusa put on his new nerve gear like everyone else and started the game. When he entered he was amazed by it and how such a realistic alternate reality could exist. Of course, Kayabe spawned him with his trusty Onyx and he got to work slicing up the vagabonds of the game, impressed by the realistic swordplay, he continued to fight, not having killed in anger since he fought in the, now illegal, young SAS of the UK at 12. When he was drenched in the blood of the other players around him, he decided that he was done... but there was no way to logout. Suddenly he was forcefully teleported to the main area in beginning town when Kayabe appeared formed by blood falling from the sky. He told them that, if they died in the game they would die in real life and so everyone was stuck inside until the completion of the game. After this announcement something changed in Hayabusa and he realized he would have to use his deadly skills in this new life. He drew Onyx from it's sheath, kneeled, kissed the blade, and as he lowered his head, he realised what he would have to do, how many he would have to kill... Then... he became the Perigrine.

Last edited by Hayabusa on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : A TYPO! argaqhrgharg (x2 arghimmadienaow))
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamegal0146 on Mon May 13, 2013 11:10 pm

wow i love your story.
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamegal0146 on Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm

i can deffinatly see rp confrontation and friendship between amena and hayabusa xD
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Sure, if you wish... I'll see you in game.
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamegal0146 on Tue May 14, 2013 12:12 am

or before now lets stop flooding this topic with things other then rp profiles xD
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Tue May 14, 2013 2:38 am

gamegal0146 wrote:or before now lets stop flooding this topic with things other then rp profiles xD
K got it.
Laughing
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Exor on Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 am

In-game Name: Exor

Guild: Children of the Midnight Blue

Proffesions: Straight Sword/Alchemy

Ambition: To have the world go through what he went through.

Personality: Mysterious.

Exor's Story: Every 10 seconds a kid is either abused or harmed in some physical or mental way. Exor was no exception. At the age of 7 he had learned that his mother was dieing of some rare form of cancer. He knew bothered to find out. His father was never around. In fact his father barely visited his mother while she was in the hospital. He had been a drug addict since his young days. Exor was all alone with barely any friends or family around to support him. As the years went by his mother's disease became more and more severe, and his father became more and more distant. On Exor's thirteenth birthday he finally received the news. His mother had died in his sleep. Shocked by the information he wanted to lock himself in his room for the rest of his life. The pain from his loss haunted him every waking night as his father eventually turned into a mad man.

April 24th was the day that changed Exor's life forever. He woke up in the morning to get ready for school just like every other day. He put on his clothes, brushed his teeth, and headed down stairs to eat his breakfast until he was interrupted by his father. His father was yelling at him as if he had never seen him before in his life. The fathers eyes were bloodshot red, and it looked as if he hadn't shaved for days. Screaming and yelling could be heard from inside the house for what seemed like ten minutes, but to Exor it seemed like a century. The father had lost his mind, and attempted to kill Exor with a kitchen knife!

In order to defend himself he had to do the only thing he could. Kill his father with the same knife. The battle went on for a while, but eventually Exor was victorious. The bloodied knife in his hand while the floors were painted red. At first tears came down Exor's eyes, but they quickly stopped as he embraced what he had just done. "That's what you get...You crazy man!" The adrenaline of killing his father excited Exor, and soon made him go insane aswell.

He didn't turn into a killing spree manic, but instead a man who know what you must do to survive in this world. Some may call him evil, some may call him a murderer, but he does know one thing for sure. Everybody must feel the pain he felt in order to create true peace in this world. The only way to gain true peace...Is to install fear into everyone. To make them afraid of one another. In this world it is kill...Or be killed.
Exor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Oh dear... I sense a red Pk-er incoming...
Very Happy
Awesome RP profile BTW.
Will see you ingame. Cool
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamegal0146 on Wed May 15, 2013 1:49 am

Awesome profile, cant wait to see if your pk guild gets big or if my guilds destroys it before it can lol Goodluck either way c:
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Tue May 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Personal Dossier:
Name: Hirōtō, Tetsu (いちろう)
Personality: Tetsu is a very intimidating man. His piqued temper often leads him to be rather antisocial and antagonizing towards others. That aside, Tetsu is also a dipsomaniac. Once drunk his personality becomes rather impaired and perverted.
Special Characteristics:
  • Prominent Physical Strength: Tetsu's physical capabilities excel far passed that of the common man. His athleticism from the "real world" has worked as a stepping stone to enhance his physical capabilities.
  • Glory of Youth: Tetsu's personality is more-so flirtatious and chilled, this leads him to be a charmer, especially to the females.
  • Face Facts!: Tetsu has come to terms with the fact that he is stuck in an MMORPG, and will do all he can to bring himself back home.

General Info:
Guild: ???
Rank ???
Profession: (Alumnus of the Blade!) Tetsu is a user of a tanto, a blade with the strength of a katana, but far more quick, as Tetsu aims to be as agile as possible with speed being his main utility in any battle.

Physical:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 160 lbs.
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Red

Background: Tetsu was what one may consider to be a "perfect-child." He was raised in a small town in Japan with his father as his mother passed during child birth. Tetsu's father was a man who enjoyed athletic events, and expected the same of his one and only child. This being said, Tetsu grew up around every type of sport his physicality would allow him to participate in. By the age of seventeen he was the star soccer player of his school, and a handsome one at that. Many may ask, what would a person with such a perfect social life even be doing sending himself into SAO?! Well, it was all a coincidence. A visit from his cousin who had just obtained one of the first nervegear helmates decided to be nice and let Tetsu check out the game first, despite him showing little intrest. Since then Tetsu remained trapped in the game, where he had developed a grim personality towards most people, showing almost no trust in anyone in Aincrad as he trained in his swordsmanship and dexterity, with one goal in mind. Get out of the game. Over time, Tetsu would become accustomed to life in this game, making new friends and beginning to ponder if what he really wants is to leave.
Tetsu

Male Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Personality:That aside, Tetsu is also a dipsomaniac. Once drunk his personality becomes rather impaired and perverted.

Profession: (Alumnus of the Blade!) Tetsu is a user of a tanto, a blade with the strength of a katana, but far more quick, as Tetsu aims to be as agile as possible with speed being his main utility in any battle.

I have not heard someone use the term Dipsomaniac for a long time... For all of those out there who don't know what it is, it is an alchoholic basically - someone who has episodic cravings for alchohol in large quantities. (now you don't have to google it Razz )

Also, you do know that a tanto is a small knife (really) right? About 14-28 cm. At it's longest it can be counted as a long knife / [very] short sword! (Not really having the [power] of a katana - the blade is [very] strong but that does not make it powerful)

Finally, it is usually 'Seeing is believing' isn't it. Is your change deliberate? If so, I apologize.

My small [constructive] criticisms aside, you sound like a great candidate for
The Black Falcons
So have a look at our guild thread and post if you want to join.
See you soon,
Hayabusa
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Ill be checking it out soon to PM you & yeah I changed the saying purposely, and I used dipsomatic rather lightly. xD More-so a partier.
Tetsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Tue May 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Tetsu wrote:Ill be checking it out soon to PM you & yeah I changed the saying purposely, and I used dipsomatic rather lightly. xD More-so a partier.
Lol, effective change as well (kinda)
Also, looking forward to meeting you in-game. The flirtatious dipsomaniac partier. Very Happy
See ya.
Also, you and the DarkAngel are very good at farm posting! Razz
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka on Wed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

Recruiting Tetsuchii huh? So I see v_v

-Cant feel sorry for myself.

Haruka
The Crystal Emperor - Harukayaba Akihiko

Male Posts : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Wed May 22, 2013 2:06 am

Of course, he seems strong and is very, very good at farm posting!
So yeah, I may talk to DarkAngel too! Very Happy
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaDarkAngel on Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 am

Name: Hirōtō, Akira (勇)
Personality: Akira is a gamer who always tends to have the newest releases. He's nice, confident, brave, and learns quickly.
Special Characteristics:
None worth mentioning.

General Info:

Guild:
Rank
Profession: The use of Katanas.

Physical:

Height: 5'7
Weight: 167 lbs.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Red

Background: Akira put on his virtual reality helmet and smirked. One PM. The game was finally online. "Link Start." He said as he lay in bed. "Welcome to Sword Art Online!" he saw in front of his eyes. He put in his account information and logged into the game, appearing in a town he instantly fell in love with.

Last edited by MegaDarkAngel on Thu May 23, 2013 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed.)
MegaDarkAngel

Male Posts : 611

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDarkAngelLP

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka on Wed May 22, 2013 6:23 pm

The funny thing is this:

"Isamu has played other games like Sword Art Online, so he knows how to move easily within the game."

SAO was the first VMMORPG DERP.

Haruka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Haruka wrote:The funny thing is this:

"Isamu has played other games like Sword Art Online, so he knows how to move easily within the game."

SAO was the first VMMORPG DERP.
Dayum. Red-handed.
Tetsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka on Wed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

White-Handed. Wait wut?

Haruka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Haruka wrote:White-Handed. Wait wut?
Sexual Aboose.
Tetsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 pm

... How come this always happens on this forum...
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Wed May 22, 2013 8:30 pm

I don't even know brah'.
Tetsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka on Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Shmit happens. 2022. Derp.

Haruka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayabusa on Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

waow. Understatement of 2022.
Enough derpin' btw.
Hayabusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaDarkAngel on Thu May 23, 2013 3:27 am

I fixed my thingy.
MegaDarkAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by gamegal0146 on Thu May 23, 2013 3:59 am

nice rp profiles so far.
gamegal0146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaDarkAngel on Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 am

I enjoy reading them. I like Tetsu's the most I think.
MegaDarkAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffix on Thu May 23, 2013 5:31 am

Basic Game Information:

IGN: Steffix
Guild: Kurai chi no jikan
Official Guild Rank: Leader
Special Professions: ???

Personal Information:

Name: Steffi
Nationality: Belgian
Personality: Steffi is someone who could be described as calm but a rather serious person. She can be a little strange and mysterious sometimes though and due to this she doesn't have that many real friends. She isn't very easy to approach after all and this is surely the case if the person approaching is someone who doesn't know her that well. Despite this, Steffi isn't really a lonely person and enjoys life as it is. Steffi is also a genius and she knows very well how to engage in a discussion. This is however yet another reason why people find it hard to approach her and why she doesn't have that many friends.
Special characteristics:
  • Genius: Steffi is a genius due to her studies left by her parents and due to the fact that her parents were both scientists.
  • Calm: Steffi is a calm person who can easily deal with pressure.
  • The power of words: Steffi is very good in engaging in discussions. This being said, she has rarely lost a discussion before.
  • Tactician: Steffi has the ability to think of advanced tactics even when she is standing under pressure or when she is in a disadvantage.

History: Steffi has been alone most of her life due to the fact that she didn't have any friends and that her parents where always away from home. This caused her to study things on her own. Steffi's parents possessed a lot of books about research as both her Mother as her father were scientists. Being alone at home, Steffi filled the time by reading these books learning a lot about various experiments and research done by other scientists and her own parents. This is most likely what caused Steffi to be so smart. She always was a fast learner however so it wasn't really that hard for her to study those books. Reading all those books, she also came across studies about human behavior and even studies about politics. Before long she started to understand how to engage in discussions and how politicians thought. Of course, this was only in theory. She had to experience those things herself and thus she turned to online gaming.

Not much is known of Steffi's time as online gamer and there are some rumors which say that she even worked on a few online games herself. This includes games created on the Nerve Gear. Some even believed she worked on a VRMMORPG called Sword Art Online. But is this true? Questions aside, what we do know however is that Steffi was able to test what she learned and that she was easily able to practically use it. Steffi enjoyed playing those games a lot but one day something bad happened.

It was a saturday like any other. Steffi woke up, tidied herself up and proceeded to enjoy a new game she had been playing for a few days when suddenly the phone rang. Steffi was like always alone at home but she normally wouldn't have to answer the phone for the simple reason that normally no one would call. She wandered to the phone wondering who it could be. Maybe the person calling was one of her parents? No that couldn't be they'd normally never call. A teacher then? No that was also impossible since she hadn't been in any trouble and she had aced every test given to her this whole year. Then who else could it be? Steffi was absorbed in thoughts before finally picking up the phone.

"H- Hello... W- Who is this?" Steffi asked a little unsure.
"Hello is this Steffi speaking?" A male voice sounded from the phone.
"Yes..." Steffi said still unsure where this was going to.
"Oh hello Steffi... This is Doctor Charles from The Saint Heart hospital and I have to tell you something..." The man said.

If there is one thing you need to know about doctors calling your home, Then that would be that they never deliver any god news.

"Both your parents... have been working on an experiment involving dangerous explosive material. It went horribly wrong... Your parents have both been diagnosed dead exactly 30 minutes ago... I'm sorry... we did all we cou-... ... ... .. .. .. . . ."

It's strange how the human mind can just shut off your normal consciousness and makes you unable to move talk, hear or anything else but to think when hearing something truly shocking.

"Young miss?" The man asked which brought steffi back to her senses.
"I see... Goodbye doctor." Steffi said before hanging in and plugging her phone out.

Silence overwhelmed the house. Steffi's parents had died and she wasn't sure how to react on this news. Normally people would just... Cry... But Steffi couldn't. She didn't really know her own parents after all. Despite this, it was still a great shock to Steffi. She slowly wandered back to her room and slowly continued playing the game she had been playing for a few days now.

And time passed by...

A week later, Steffi recovered from her mental problems. She hadn't been going to school for the whole week after she had heard what happened to her parents. How could she? She wasn't capable of doing so. Her days during this week were a daily routine of sleeping eating and playing games mindlessly. But once this week passed, Steffi realized that this couldn't go on and she started to live normal again. The loss of her parents didn't really inflict that much change to her life anyways. She had always been alone and now that her parents were gone, Nothing had changed. She was able to take care of herself and that is exactly what she did.

During the time that Steffi had been playing games, she also learned how to develop games and she was getting better and better at it. There was this new console called the nerve gear which was going to be released soon and games were starting to be made for this new console. Across the internet, Steffi got to know a few of the people who were working on some games. It is not a secret that Steffi did supported some projects and even helped to develop some of them. But it is not known which projects she has worked on.

Steffi was also a Beta tester in a lot of games and due to certain unknown events she had also become a Beta tester of the game closest to release: Sword Art Online. Using the new console was a whole new experience to Steffi. She was amazed by what science could do nowadays but most of all, she really enjoyed the game.

Not much later the game was released and Steffi immediately bought the game in a local store. She had already seen what it was like and she surely wouldn't let this opportunity slide. Logging in to the game surely was different then the last time now that so many people were present in the area. Steffi enjoyed walking the familiar pathways through the city and before long, Steffi started questing killing a few boars on the way to quests she wanted to do.

Time flew across as Steffi was playing the game. It was really something special this game. Something felt off though... It was getting late and Steffi decided to log off. To her surprise however she couldn't find her log off button anywhere. She attempted to search for the log off button once again only to be teleported back to the City of Beginnings. "What's happening?" She thought before Kayaba Akihiko had appeared in front of what seemed to be the whole playerbase. He announced that everyone was trapped in the game and that dying in the game would mean the same as to die in real life. panic formed across some players but Steffi kept calm and analysed the situation.

After a few moments Steffi realized what she had to do and without any further delay, she continued playing the game fearlessly.

Enjoy,
Steffix

Steffix

Female Posts : 163

View user profile http://saommo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Thu May 23, 2013 5:39 am

@Steffix Nice. Loved yours. c:
Long story too, I liked the incorporation of mental illness in her. It can lead to nice character development.
Tetsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaDarkAngel on Thu May 23, 2013 8:41 am

Steffix... Your story is too good. Tone it down. =O It's making everyone else look bad.
MegaDarkAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsu on Thu May 23, 2013 8:57 am

MegaDarkAngel wrote:Steffix... Your story is too good. Tone it down. =O It's making everyone else look bad.

^Didn't even read it.
Tetsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaDarkAngel on Thu May 23, 2013 9:10 am

Tetsu wrote:
MegaDarkAngel wrote:Steffix... Your story is too good. Tone it down. =O It's making everyone else look bad.

^Didn't even read it.
You didn't. I did.
MegaDarkAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakina on Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 am

Basic Game Information:

IGN: Drakina
Guild: ??
Official Guild Rank: ??
Professions: None as of yet, but proficient with sword and shield combat, cooking and blacksmiting.

Personal Information:

Name: Myra Evans
Nationality: Canadian
Personality: Myra isn't one to stand out much, outside of her friend group, she's quite calm, and a little bit shy. She always found that online interactions were easier to do somehow. Aside from being calm and a bit shy, when surrounded by her friends, she simply is talkative and quite lively, borderline crazy, But, who can determine what's normal or not :3.

Physical:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: She won't tell you :3 But at an eye's glance it should be around 130-140 pounds.
Eye color: Sky blue
Hair color: Black.

History: Myra's Childhood was quite normal, although her father left her mother when she was quite young, making her mother alone have to work not for personal items, as she did, saving some money to the side, but to keep her and Myra fed and with a house. Even though her father paid them child support, her mother had sometimes trouble making ends meet, But never had she missed out of anything.

A few years later she had gotten her first game console, which made her dive into the world of gaming, which she had never left to this day. Even when she went to highschool, even though her lack of physical excersize, aside from the Live Action Role-Playing she did with her friends, which got her a base of Sword and Shield handling, she managed to keep a healthy weight, and grow up quite well. Each summer she would spend a month or so at her father's. Even though she doesn't see him often, he still loved him, as he was her father. A month before her 16th birthday, her godmother called, telling her that his father suddenly passed away, due to lung cancer. She remained calm until she hung up the phone, when she simply fell apart. Her mother wondered what had just happened as she remained calm until she hung up then saw her just burst into tears.

Many months after her father died, she managed to pull through the event, surrounding herself with friends, the very same who followed her from childhood, and share her love of Video games, and roleplaying. After going back from school, one fateful day, she heard of a VRMMORPG that was going to be released, the first ever to have ever been made, using Nervegear. Since her father had left her a quite substantial inheritance, she could easily afford both the game, and the Nervegear. She also told their friends about it, who were thrilled, but the price was quite high, and they were unsure if they could afford it. She told them she was going to try it out, and come tell them about it the day after.

Upon putting on the Nervegear, and entering the world of Sword Art Online, which was the game's name, the first thing she got was a sword, and a shield, as they were her usual equipment when they roleplayed, and was amazed at how realistic this was, as she could easily replicate the style of how she fought, while in the game. While she was roaming around the plains, taking down the occasional boar or two, she suddently was summoned back into the Town of Beginnings, where the sky seemed to "bleed" as a hooded figure, who introduced himself as none other than Kayaba Akihiko himself, the man who made the game.

The following statement threw the whole game into chaos, as he told all the players, that first of all, when you die in-game, you die in the real life, some just scoffed, as they thought they could just logout. But the following statement by Akihiko, was that there was NO logout button. The only way to leave the game....Was to beat it. Those statement sent a chill down her spine, but she decided, if she was to stay alive...She'd make sure to be able to beat the game, No matter it's difficulty.

It's then she departed once again for the plains, having took a few quests in the meantime, and worked towards the first floor's boss...

Last edited by Drakina on Fri May 31, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff :o)
Drakina
The Hellfire Empress

Female Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiRak on Fri May 31, 2013 6:29 am

Name: Hayato(隼人) , Koizumi(小泉)
IGN: Hayato (maybe.. dont secure)

Personality: it is much reserved, he does not tend to speak very much and less of it self ...... thinks that this is his real life and if anybody asks him for anything of the real life, he will ignore it .... and if the person insists, maybe, he will kill that person (?) ....... also it is something mysterious and sometime lazy

Hayato has his own sense of the justice, and will fight with anyone who break these thing that he has called: "M-Rules"
Special Characteristics:
he is sometimes good, sometimes evil, sometimes both........ you can call this as you want.....
he has a list of people who has break his M-Rules and his hobbie in the game is....... kill that people

General Info:

Guild:
Profession: Spear user......

Physical:

Height: 5'7
Weight: 147 lbs.
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Blue

Background: He only enter to SAO and he did no give importance to the server announce, he only know that if he die, then...... he die...... but he did no even give importance this, he think that this game is a new life, he feel live in this, even more than in the real........also he's more strong and quick in the game, and he .............. has a better look... he play normally, don't care if he die but he are trying survive in this, like a game in legendary mode...

his past is unknown and he don't like talk about it........ so nobody know it and nobody will know his past

because i only know basic english, cant do something better, also im not very creative xD........ and oh guys, when i read yours background i want to delete my background T.T

Note: in the game i don't has use the mirror.. so i use the character that i was make before

Last edited by ChibiRak on Fri May 31, 2013 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
ChibiRak

Male Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka on Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 am

^-^ Nice profile

Haruka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiRak on Fri May 31, 2013 7:57 am

thanks Very Happy, maybe i will continue adding things..... but not now
ChibiRak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterStrator on Fri May 31, 2013 10:45 am

Name: Jupiter Strator

Personality: Is a loner, when it meets proposes something does, do not like it if they do hinder their thirst for blood increases, if he don't know something he investigate it, is a challenge and him loves challenges.

Special Characteristics: Unknow

General Info:

Guild:
Profession: Swordmanship.......

Physical:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 173 lbs.
Hair Colour: Purple

Background: the had heard of a virtual reality game called Sword Art Online, when I listen to is a challenge since returned did not know anything about the game, it was proposed to do the best.
When I go to SAO love had never before had had such amazing challenges until one day ..... gave the 6:00:05 PM and is opened to exit the menu and go to dinner so precious food that her mother had done and realized I did not have the command to exit was stuck in the game which had fallen in love. ..... 5 minutes ago I had teleported a place here everything was excited until the sky appeared the GM and gave the message that if they died in the game also would die in real life .... this made him love the game more ..... this was what I was looking for a long a challenge which his life was at stake, so he left to train to achieve their dream.
JupiterStrator

Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaDarkAngel on Fri May 31, 2013 11:08 am

JupiterStrator wrote:Name: Jupiter Strator

Personality: Is a loner, when it meets proposes something does, do not like it if they do hinder their thirst for blood increases, if he don't know something he investigate it, is a challenge and him loves challenges.

Special Characteristics: Unknow

General Info:

Guild:
Profession: Swordmanship.......

Physical:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 173 lbs.
Hair Colour: Purple

Background: the had heard of a virtual reality game called Sword Art Online, when I listen to is a challenge since returned did not know anything about the game, it was proposed to do the best.
When I go to SAO love had never before had had such amazing challenges until one day ..... gave the 6:00:05 PM and is opened to exit the menu and go to dinner so precious food that her mother had done and realized I did not have the command to exit was stuck in the game which had fallen in love. ..... 5 minutes ago I had teleported a place here everything was excited until the sky appeared the GM and gave the message that if they died in the game also would die in real life .... this made him love the game more ..... this was what I was looking for a long a challenge which his life was at stake, so he left to train to achieve their dream.

I like the story of how you get happy when you find out you're trapped and will die in real life if you die in the game. Hopefully you join a nice guild! =D
MegaDarkAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaikuzai on Fri May 31, 2013 4:42 pm

General Info:
Name: James Nawaki
Personality: Easy-going, unpredictable
Special Characteristics: Understands the Human Psychology

In game Info:
IGN: Chillin
Guild: ??
Proffesions: Kendo Swordsman, African martial arts master former thief.

Background:

James Nawaki would discribe his past as troublesome, being born from an African family who came to the Netherlands to find a better life, he had dealt with racism quite a lot. His dark skin color made him an easy target and he was a just another black person in Europe so what does it matter? Having thought a lot about this James lost intrest in life and it's people so he decided to do whatever he was asked let people get away with all the lunch money they wanted because nothing was going to change.. or so he though.

04-11-2017. James is just continuing his normal day life. Going to school getting teased and doing whatever they want, until Lars shows up a new kid transferred to his school just one week ago and stands up for James against the people who have been bullying him for years. At first James is suprised and feels a little bit offended but later he realises that he had finally found somehething he had never had before, a friend.

31-08-2019. Walking into the cafeteria James sees his best friend Lars talking to the people who had been bullying him for years. At first he is suprised and scared that they might be picking on him again but he has nothing to fear now with his new friend. Walking towards them he hears Lars say: ''James will not know what's coming! Let's show that African he doesn't belong here.'' James is shocked and runs out of the cafeteria an heads home only to find his house full of toilet paper with graffiti sprayed over it saying ''No nigs here".

2022. Panic is everywhere. People are fearing for their lifes as Kayaba just said that the game that would have brought so much fun will kill 10000 people. James stands in the middel of the crowd together with Lars as he sees someone with black hair (kirito) James decides to follow with Lars and head to the next village before the crowd follows. Half way to the next village James pierces his sword through the back of Lars.

Lars:''Wh-wh-what are you doing ?!''
James:''Im helping you.''
Lars:''What ?!''
James:''Atleast now there wont be no nigs anymore''.
Lars:''James I'm so-''

Lars scatters in millions of pieces and as James watch his parts flow through the sky and his icon changes to the color of blood red, he continues alone.

Kaikuzai

Male Posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitaru on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:46 am

Name: Kitaru Kurosa[ki] きたるくろさ
Born 19 August 2010

Personality: Kitaru is a quiet boy, who hates physical confrontation. The whole reason he got SAO was so he could play and improve on his physical (mental?) coordination, and gain confidence in the anonymity of online games without hurting people - but we all see how well that turned out. He learns quickly and easily, as he has to. Even though he has next to no physical prowess, he uses the principles of online systems to ensure that his attacks hit. Kitaru is remarkably smart, and is good with technology; thus why he played a lot of online games.
Kitaru is an optimist, but he's not the type of person who will try to pass exuberance along to others. He's more of a "quiet support" type. He prefers silence over loud noises, and thus doesn't talk much himself. But he does smile a lot, and exudes an air of cheerfulness and steadfastness. He could be called stubborn, but it's more like he's simply really dedicated to attaining his goal, whatever it may be.

Special Characteristics: ??

General Info:

IGN: Kuronai
Guild: -
Profession: Fencing/swordsmanship

Physical:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Silver-blue

Background: Kitaru has had an easy home life; he lived with his parents, who were rarely home, but he was easily able to provide for himself. His parents would often leave him nice little notes and little snacks, so he didn't feel like he was deprived of anything - he communicated with his parents, and they wrote back, so it wasn't as though he had no contact with them.
He went to school and excelled in it, actually skipping two grades; at 12 years of age, he was performing well in the ninth grade. The problem at school, though, was the petty bullying.
Because he was two years younger than everyone else in his grade, and since he had next to no physical prowess apart from fencing, he was constantly picked on and stolen from. He would attempt to defend himself, and he could do it pretty well when he was bullied in allies when he had his fencing sabers with him - but during school, it was a lost cause.
Perhaps this was why he began playing online games more and more. Because he was skilled in computer programming, he developed some of his own programs, and when he heard about SAO, he ordered it online moments before it sold out. He went out and bought a NervGear as well, and joined the ten thousand who played the game.
When he entered the game, he was instantly in awe of how realistic it was, from the scenery to the fighting style. He found he could effectively use his fencing style in-game by fighting with a light rapier. For a few hours, he trained in the fields surrounding the Town of Beginnings, using a few of the basic sword techniques to gain a few levels. All too soon, though, he heard that ominous bell toll over the square in the Town of Beginnings and was forced to teleport there. During Kayaba Akihiko's announcement, he was already devising a strategy, but he was doubtful that it'd work, since this game used his fighting prowess and he was no good with anything other than the rapier he used now. At the end of his speech, when everyone took out their mirrors, he did as well. He doubted he needed it, since he had modeled his avatar after himself anyway, but a bit older. Anyhow, he was de-aged two years, and his avatar became a mirror image of himself.
After he leveled up a bit more in the fields, he headed to the next town, sticking firmly to the path leading there. He read the handbook as he walked, making sure he was prepared for the more dangerous beasts roaming the field. Soon, he had reached the next town, and began preparing for the impending boss battle...
Kitaru

View user profile http://saruhlko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crox22 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 am

†‡†Real Name†‡†

Magiwara Ma

†‡†Age†‡†

†‡†Gender†‡†

Female

†‡†Nationality†‡†

Japanese

†‡†In-Game Name†‡†

Abigale "Swift Fang" Windstrom

†‡†Guild†‡†

N/A

†‡†Rank†‡†

N/A

†‡†Profession†‡†

Self Pro-claimed Top-Level Rouge

†‡†History†‡†

Majiwara Ma, known in the game as Abigale Windstrom, didn't come from a wealthy familly. Born and raised in a household of four brothers, three older and one younger, and her mother dieing when her youngest brother was born in childbirth, she never had a real female role-model in her life. As such she was raised like one of the boys, growwing up working on cars bikes and other vehicals that pull into their familly garage.

Recently however she has gotten more and more into computer games and MMO's, and upon the annouced release of Sword Art Online, a game like no other that could take her into another world where she would be free to do whatever, she jumped at it, making enough from odd jobs and repairs to buy it just in time for the launch. Running it off of one of their back up generators for a power supply, she prepared to enter the game for the first time.
crox22

Male Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top