Sword Art Online
Heya :3 It's the SAOMMO team here and we would like it if you guys signed up! The forums are filled with loads of stuff to do so come on in!

Or you'll get PKed inside a safe zone by our admin powers. Derp.

Help Wanted!! 103410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sword Art Online
Heya :3 It's the SAOMMO team here and we would like it if you guys signed up! The forums are filled with loads of stuff to do so come on in!

Or you'll get PKed inside a safe zone by our admin powers. Derp.

Help Wanted!! 103410
Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Wanted!!

Go down

Help Wanted!! Empty Help Wanted!!

Post by Steffix Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 am

Even though the forums have only just begun, I would like to ask for help from the players to make it an awesome forum!! To do this we need people to be active on the forums or convince other people to join and if you decide to do that you are already a great help. Except for this I would like to ask who would like to help running this forum. In other words who would like to be a Forum Helper.

Being a Forum Helper will just mean that you will have to keep the forum nice and awesome. This in a sense that you wont need to have a delete-post or edit-post verb though. With 'keeping the forum nice and awesome' I mean making useful guides and being part of the community in every way you see possible!

I would also want to ask for people who know how to make awesome Art/Icons/GFX to step forward and decide to work on this project. Even though we already have some awesome Artists, It can never hurt to have as much icons/GFX made as soon as possible.

Enjoy,
Steffix
Steffix
Steffix

Female Posts : 163

https://saommo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted!! Empty Re: Help Wanted!!

Post by Steffix Wed May 29, 2013 11:55 pm

The Rank: 'Forum Helper' is discarded.

Enjoy,
Steffix